The 2017 Buick Verano Interior Features and Design
There’s no other small luxury sedan on the market that makes the most use of its cabin to offer drivers of Flint, MI and Clio, MI a more sophisticated ride than the 2017 Buick Verano. The interior design is smart with superior materials, while its features offer technology that is among the most advanced in the industry. Find out what you can expect to see inside before you come in to Patsy Lou Automotive for a test drive today!
Both attractive and soft to the touch, every inch of the new Buick Verano interior was designed with driver and passengers in mind so you enjoy every drive more than the last:
- Leather Appointments: From deluxe seating to a premium leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear shift knob, both you and your passengers will feel surrounded by comfort.
- QuietTuning: Materials were chosen throughout the vehicle to block out road noise and offer you a calm cabin to enjoy conversation or your favorite music.
- Power Adjustments: Get the right seat settings with an available 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat with additional lumbar support for long drives.
Luxury features and ample technology make the new Buick Verano convenient for comfort and connection:
- Warm to the Touch: Heated seats and an available heated steering wheel make Michigan winters easier to endure when you turn on this luxury setting.
- 4G LTE Internet: Your Buick Verano is a Wi-Fi hotspot with its integrated high-speed internet connection that allows you to connect your smart devices on the go.
- Buick IntelliLink: Integrate your smartphone to access phone contacts and stored audio as well as select apps. Voice commands and a touchscreen display make adjustments easy while you’re on the road.
The 2017 Buick Verano is waiting at Patsy Lou Automotive for you to take on a test drive and explore its interior features and design today. Our dealership is located at G-5111 Corunna Road in Flint, MI, close to drivers in Clio, MI. To make an appointment with a sales specialist, please give us a call at (810) 732-7500. Feel free to leave a message online with any questions you may have, too!